Inspiration on Styling a Dough Bowl for Every Day
The Holidays have come and gone and now is the time to find that every day style for your home! If you have a dough bowl, or have seen them and wondered, how would I style this? This tutorial is for you!
Here is how to recreate this look for yourself:
- Evergreen Eucalyptus Bush, 17" | Click here to shop this product!
- 23" Encore Cream Hydrangea Bush | Click here to shop this product!
- Multiple Sizes of the Push Flame Pillar Candle | Click here to shop this product!
- Small tray, flipped upside down to stabilize and hold up the taper candles | Click here to shop online inventory
- An antique dough bowl (or any dough bowl would do!) | Click here to shop online inventory
- Pro tip: Use tissue paper to stabilize and fill the base of the larger dough bowl
Want to see the process of it all put together? Watch our video here!